Contact Role Compliance allows associations to set specific parameters for contact roles in their system, maintaining data hygiene and quality.
Configure Contact Role Compliance
View all your organization types and edit their contact role compliance requirements individually.
- From the Rhythm console, navigate to the CRM.
- Setup > Organizations > Types
- Click the green Edit icon next to the organization type you'd like to edit.
- Scroll down to Contact Role Compliance and toggle the switch to enable it. Here, you can set minimum and maximum requirements for each contact role.
Helpful hint: You might set a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 1 for the Billing contact so that it's always clear who you need to communicate with about financial matters, like outstanding invoices.
Email Notifications can be set to automatically send when an organization goes out of compliance.
- To enable, toggle the switch next to Notify Organization Contacts of Compliance Violation.
- Select the contact roles that should be notified by the email.
- Enter the From address.
- Fill in the Subject and subsequent Email Text.
- Click Save Changes.
Recalculate Contact Role Compliance
Recalculate Contact Role Compliance to refresh the existing records with your new Compliance Standards.
- CRM > Setup > Maintenance Tasks
- Click Reprocess Now
Helpful hint: Recalculate Contact Role Compliance when contact roles access in Rhythm needs to change. For example, when you’re consolidating a Billing Contact and an Admin into one Primary Contact role.