Activities in Rhythm track interactions associated with a record. Activities are mostly used on Contacts and Organizations.
Managing Activity Types
- From the CRM App, you can click on Contacts to go to the Contacts Overview screen
- Click Setup
- Under Contacts on the left navigation panel, click on Activity Types
- You will see a list of existing activity types.
- To add a new activity type, click Create Custom Activity Type Button
- Enter in a Name. An ID will be auto-generated, but you will have the ability to modify it. ID’s must be unique and the system will check for duplicates.
- Click Save to create the activity type.
- When viewing a record 360 screen, there is an Activity Timeline tab.
- The activity timeline shows all manually-added custom activities associated with the record.
- Click Add Activity to associate a new activity on the record.
- You can enter in:
- Activity Type
- Activity Date
- Click Save Changes to create the activity
- When viewing the Activity Timeline, you can search through the records activities by using:
- Keyword search field
- Selecting the type of activity
- Date Range
- When hovering over an activity, you can click the Edit icon to make modification or the Delete icon to remove the activity from the record