Contacts in Rhythm are any individuals that you need to track. These can be members, organization contacts, event registrants, donors, etc.
- From the CRM App, you can click on Contacts to go to the Contacts Overview screen
- Click Create Contact Button
- You will be presented with the Contact Creation Form. Enter in the contact’s information and click Save to create the organization record
Social Lookup and Duplicate Check
- When creating a contact, the Contact Social Lookup component can be used to auto-populate information into the contact’s profile.
- When you enter in the contact’s email address, Rhythm will begin searching social networks to populate:
- Full Name
- Profile Image
- Any information that is auto-populated can be edited
- A duplicate check is also run during the social lookup process. We will show potential duplicates based on direct email address matches and/or fuzzy name matches. Potential duplicates will be displayed. You will have the option to continue creating the record or view any of the existing records.
- At the top of the screen, there is a Search option. This will bring up Rhythm’s universal search, which will allow you to search for any record in the system.
- When you click on the Search option, you will be able to begin a search for a contact. You can select the Contacts option to only show results for contacts that match based on:
- Phone Number
- Click on the contact to view their 360 Screen
- Alternatively, to search on you can go to CRM and click on Contacts in the left navigation to conduct an advanced search that will allow you to enter criteria and pull a list of contacts.
- When viewing a contact’s 360 screen, you can click Edit This Contact to update the contact’s profile.
- When viewing a Contact’s 360 screen, you can click Delete This Contact under Contact Options to remove the contact’s profile from the system
- You will be prompted with a confirmation message prior to completing the deletion.
- If the contact has other records associated with it (eg. Registrations, Financial Transactions, etc), you will not be able to delete the record.
- When viewing a contact’s 360 screen, you can click Add/Edit an Alert under Contact Options to place an alert on the contact record. Alerts appear as a banner message when viewing the record’s 360 screen.
- When managing a contact, you will have the ability to enter in the Alert Text