When records are created and modified in Rhythm, we keep track of all key information associated with the change.
Viewing Audit Logs
- When viewing a record, you will have the option to View Audit Logs under the Options navigation menu.
- A window will open, showing a separate entry for change made on the record.
- You will be able to see the date/time of each change and the user that made the change.
- When you click to expand an entry, you will see all of the fields that were updated. You will see the previous value and the new value for each of the fields.
- Click Close to go back to managing the record that you were viewing.