Organizations in Rhythm are any company or institution that you need to track. Contacts can be associated with organizations with one or more roles.
- From the CRM App, you can click on Organizations to go to the Organization Overview screen.
- Click Create Organization Button
- You will be presented with the organization creation form. Enter in the organization’s information and click Save to create the organization record
- When creating an organization, the Organization Domain Lookup component can be used to auto-populate information into the organization’s profile.
- When you enter in the Organization’s Domain, Rhythm will attempt to populate the following information
- Organization Name
- Phone Number
- Any information that is auto-populated can be edited
- At the top of the screen, there is a Search option. This will bring up Rhythm’s universal search, which will allow you to search for any record in the system.
- When you click on the Search option, you will be able to begin a search for an organization. You can select the Organizations option to only show results for organization’s that match based on:
- Phone Number
- Click on the organization to view their 360 screen
- Alternatively, to search on you can go to CRM and click on Organizations in the left navigation to conduct an advanced search that will allow you to enter criteria and pull a list of organizations.
- When viewing an organization’s 360 screen, you can click Edit This Organization to update the organization’s profile.
- When viewing a organization’s 360 screen, you can click Delete This Organization to remove the organization’s profile from the system
- You will be prompted with a confirmation message prior to completing the deletion.
- If the organization has other records associated with it (eg. Registration, Financial Transactions, etc), you will not be able to delete the record.