While trained users tend to be happy users, the reverse is also true. As your team’s training administrator, you’ll want to make sure everyone on your team has completed their assigned courses before launch. This way, everyone is confident using the new system and looking for answers to their questions. We’ve put a few recommendations together to help you get there!
- Add a weekly task to your calendar to monitor your team’s progress
- Send reminders to staff who haven’t progressed
- Encourage your team to complete the module on a specific topic before submitting a support ticket or
- Give kudos to team members who progress through their training on schedule
- Gamify training to make it fun and to further motivate your team
Experience has shown us that we’re all better off when teams complete the necessary training. As the training administrator and the point of contact for any issues your staff has, you’ll reap the rewards of a team that knows their system! By monitoring staff and their progress, you’ll help ensure launch goes as smoothly as possible.