Rhythm allows users to process orders for contacts and organizations. Orders represent the purchase of one or more products across the various Rhythm Apps.
Creating an Order
- From the Orders App, you can click on Orders to go to the Orders Overview screen.
- Click Create Order.
- Select whether you’d like to create an order for a contact or an organization.
- Once you select your record type, you will have the ability to select your order recipient.
- You can search for an existing contact or organization. If you are unable to find an existing record, you can enter in the name for a new record and press enter to complete the Quick Record Add.
- You will have the ability to select a billing address.
- Once you have selected a recipient, it’s time to add items to your order.
- You will have a dropdown that will allow you search through all products in the system or select a specific product category.
- You can start typing a product’s name to find the product that you want to add to the order. Click on the product to add it to the order. Once added, the unit price will be added automatically based on the price set on the product. You can modify the quantity and unit price.
- Clicking Add Item will allow you to add more products to the order.
- Once you have added all of your items, you can continue. The system will determine any shipping options that are available. If found, you can select the appropriate shipping option and enter in a shipping address.
Review and Pay
- The final step is to review your order and enter in any payment details.
- You can select a payment method and enter in any required payment details.
- You can enter in a coupon code prior to submitting the order.
- Any taxes that are being charged will be displayed here.
- You can click Submit Order to complete the purchase.