Courses are training sessions about any particular topic. You may host a single course several times throughout the year and possibly in different formats. We call these course offerings. Once you have configured your courses in setup, you can create any number of course offerings.
- Navigate to the Certifications app.
- In the left toolbar select Courses and then Offerings.
- Click the Create Course Offering button and then select the associated course.
- Give your course a name.
- Select the delivery type: in-person, virtual, or on-demand.
- Select the training provider.
- If your course offering is being held in person, you will be prompted to add a training location.
- Optionally, you can select an instructor that is leading the course offering.
- Designate the start date and time as well as the end date and time.
Helpful hint: For on-demand courses, the start and end dates reflect the date range during which this on-demand course is available. To make this course available indefinitely, add a date far into the future.
- Determine how the time should appear to visitors in the portal.
Helpful hint: If you are hosting a virtual course offering, it's helpful to show the course offering time in the visitor's timezone. If you're hosting an in-person course offering, it's best to convert the time to the timezone of the offering.
- If your course offering has a limited number of seats, set a capacity.
- To make this course offering visible in the portal, select the checkbox and determine the dates it should be available for purchase.
- If your course offering is associated with an event, select it from the drop-down menu.
- Assign the course offering a registration fee.
Helpful hint: If you are providing the course offering for free, simply create a $0 fee.
- If you are using Rhythm's Zoom integration and would like to tie the course to a webinar, enable the webinar integration feature.
- Set eligibility criteria if only certain people should be allowed to register for the course offering.
- Include a description of the course offering.
- Click the Save Changes button.