WHAT IS MEMBERSHIP BILLING?
In Rhythm, Membership Billing is the workflow engine that allows you to streamline membership renewal and drop processes with bulk actions and recurring templates.
WHEN TO USE IT
Rhythm's billing functionality can be used in a few different scenarios:
- Generating an invoice for a member approaching renewal
- Notifying members of their upcoming renewal
- Sending reminders to members to renew before their expiration date
- Reminding auto-renewal members that their renewal date is approaching and their credit card will be charged
- Processing credit card payments for members who have opted to auto-renew
- Notifying contacts when their credit card is approaching its expiration date
- Notifying expired members that they will soon be marked inactive and will therefore lose access to all member benefits
- Dropping expired members when they have passed their expiration date and grace period
KEY MEMBERSHIP BILLING COMPONENTS
Membership billing contains several key components: