If you want to manually create a membership for a contact or organization without going through the application or order process, you can do so from the console.
Manually Creating Memberships
- From the Membership App, you can click Members from the left toolbar.
- To create a new membership application, click the Manually Create Membership button to the right.
- You will be presented with membership fields. You will be required to select a contact or organization. Select a membership type/package. Enter in membership information and click Save Changes.
Searching for Memberships
- From the Membership App, you can click Members.
- On Members Overview, you can set criteria and run a search to find members.
- One the results screen, you can click on a member to view it.
- When viewing a member, you will have the ability to edit the membership.
- If there's an application process that the member is eligible for, you will have the ability to initiate and complete the process.
Editing a Membership
- When viewing a member's 360 screen, you can update the membership by selecting Edit This Membership from the Contact Options dropdown menu.