- We added the ability to quickly see someone’s contact role on 360 screens across the platform.
- The Roles + Permissions functionality was preventing users (with multiple security roles and access to the appropriate apps and permissions) from signing in and performing processes that they should have had access to. This is now working as expected.
- You can now update the primary chapter on a contact’s membership record via mass updates.
Contacts + Organizations
- There were a few minor fixes to the CRM app this month for a more intuitive user experience.
Finance + Billing
- We have a new report in the Finance app – Trial Balance Report. This report sums all of your GL account debits and credits from the time you begin using Rhythm. Then – you can set date parameters to see the changes each month to your GL accounts, the sum of all GL credits and debits, and the balance at the end of the month. The data existed in Rhythm before, but this report is an easier way to check if everything looks correct before pushing the data over to your Financial Management System.
- We pulled some rabbits out the hat this month – that’s to say that, when you view subledger entries on transactions, they will load exponentially faster than before.
- We fine-tuned processes in the Finance app for better financial management and reporting.
Membership + Committees
- We added a new contact role permission called ‘Update Membership Info’. When you assign this contact role, members will see an ‘Update my Organization’s Member Info’ dropdown on the portal, allowing them to update that information.
- A few queries across Membership and Committees were not loading properly or returning the expected results – have no fear, we fixed it up.
- Membership package purchasing eligibility was not being honored when purchasing a membership through an event registration – but it is now.
- There was an issue with updating membership directory visibility in the portal, but it’s spick and span now.
- The ‘show in portal’ function on membership processes was not respecting the setting that was configured – but it is now.
Meetings + Shows
- We added a ‘Last Modified Date’ field on registration 360 screens so you can easily reference the last time a registration was modified.
- A key part of meeting planning is having accurate numbers for each session, event, or function. We fixed a few errors that were preventing canceled registrations from reflecting appropriately.
- We cleaned up a few issues to improve abstract reporting and made improvements to the review process in the portal.
- Event-based queries throughout the system had minor improvements this month – carry on!
- We made some tweaks to Certification Billing Runs for a better user experience.
- We added the ability to automatically change an accreditation candidate's status to inactive if the organization they belong to drops their membership.
- We worked our magic on the accreditation-related queries this month and they are now working better than ever.
Orders + Inventory
- We added support for the bulk shipping of specific line items – you now can see all outstanding, unshipped order items, select them all at once, and bulk-create shipments.
- When merging contacts in the system, some order information was not merging over correctly. We went back to the drawing board and now it’s fixed.
- Shipping settings got some spotlight this month – that’s to say, we wrapped up our shipping settings in a pretty box and sent them to a computer near you (we fixed some shipping-related issues).
Portals + Microsites
- A while ago, we added the ability to hard filter on course schedules – but this month we added the ability to filter through the URL on the page – meaning you can send specific links to different sections of your membership that will show only the course types you want them to see.
- We made UI improvements across portals and microsites this month for a cleaner, more user-friendly experience.
- For the associations that have been around a long time – this one's for you. We changed dates in queries to display as MM/DD/YYYY instead of just MM/DD/YY, so you can easily reference the correct century without having to dig deeper into someone’s record.