Installment plans allow your exhibitors to spread the cost of their exhibit booth into intervals.
Once you have configured your installment plans in the Financial + Billing app, you can apply them to Exhibit Booth Fees.
- Navigate to the Meetings + Shows app and select the appropriate event.
- In the left toolbar, select Setup, then Exhibitors, and then Fees.
- Click the Create Booth Fee button to create a new fee or click the pencil icon to edit an existing fee.
- Scroll down to the Installment Plans section and click the enable button.
- Select which installment plans should be available for this fee. You can choose multiple
- Click the Make Default Option button to set an installment plan as the default payment setting. If you do not set a specific installment plan as the default, then the exhibitor will be prompted to pay for their entire purchase upfront unless they select an installment plan on their own.
- Optionally, you can choose to charge an additional fee when someone pays in installments.
- Once everything is set, click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.