- KPIs were not being updated according to the search results – now they are.
- When a member did not renew, they were still showing up on the section query roster of a membership query – this is now working as expected.
- We fixed an issue that wasn’t allowing users to see the whole drop-down menu when clicking on the # icon next to a query in Career Center and Certifications.
- When using the ‘type’ criteria, some queries were producing an error message. They are now able to be run and previewed properly.
- Sessions queries in events are now producing the correct start and end time fields.
- When attempting to edit a schedule query delivery, the schedule screen wasn’t loading properly – it is now.
- When attempting to run an exhibitor registration query, the query wasn’t returning any data, even if there were exhibitor registrations. This is now producing accurate results.
Contacts + Organizations
- Addresses with a secondary line – such as apartment number, are now displaying properly.
- When using the expiration date criteria in queries – results were displaying inaccurately. This is now fixed.
- When a contact record has added their middle name, it wasn’t appearing on the user’s profile in the portal. Now it is!
- Contacts were not receiving a code via SMS when selecting that option to verify their identity – this is now working properly.
Finance + Billing
💡 NEW + IMPROVED
- We added the ability to pay an invoice without logging into the portal. Now, you can send an external link to pay – and the payer doesn’t have to log in or create an account to do so.
- We fixed an issue that wasn’t allowing users to create a donation product without entering a value for the revenue GI account.
Membership + Committees
- Changes set in the advanced rules + logic section of the membership application setup process are now saving properly.
- Membership audit logs weren’t displaying in the portal – this is fixed!
- When removing a member status from membership application process eligibility criteria, it wasn’t saving the changes. It is now.
- Setting a committee's visibility to Committee Members Only was still allowing non-members to visit the committee pages in the portal – not anymore.
- Purchasing memberships for multiple registrants during group registration was only granting the last membership purchased. Now every membership purchased during group registration is granted.
- Recurring membership billing runs are now automatically generated on the date and time configured.
- The Section 360 page is now properly reflecting the KPI and displaying the accurate number of members.
Meetings + Shows
- When creating an event microsite, the default security access for the Register for an Event page is now automatically set to require a log-in.
- After setting access restrictions on an exhibitor process, portal users were unable to process an exhibitor registration – even when they met the criteria. This is now working properly.
- The console was displaying a specific events settings menu instead of the events overview menu on the Event 360 page after pressing "go back." We fixed that!
- We fixed an issue that was displaying a specific events settings menu instead of the events overview menu on the Event 360 page after clicking the ‘meetings & shows’ link on the breadcrumb menu.
- Optional sessions were still showing up in the event registration process even when the “this package includes no optional sessions” box was checked in setup and that just wasn’t right. This is now resolved.
- The option to hide exhibitor add-on products from the portal is now working as expected.
- Even when the ‘send a confirmation email’ box was unchecked during the exhibitor registration process, a confirmation email was still being sent. This is now working as expected.
- Application status reasons set to expired were not saving properly. This is now fixed.
- Advanced rules and logic were not present under the certification application process eligibility criteria. We’ve added it!
Orders + Inventory
- The ‘All’ merchandise category in the online store was still showing after the merchandise options were configured to restrict categories.
- After editing a record in the orders + inventory overview, the search criteria were resetting instead of pulling an updated version of the criteria already set. This is now refreshing as expected.
- When pressing the refresh button in Rhythm after editing a record in the orders + inventory overview, it wasn’t returning accurate results. This is now fixed.
- Documents were not displaying correctly in file cabinets. We fixed this issue.
- When changing a name to a folder in file cabinets, it is now saving properly.
Awards + Nominations
- References added to an award application were not displaying in the portal. This is now fixed!
- References are now able to be created manually in the console.
- As a result of references not properly saving, reference emails were not being sent out – this is now working properly.
- The View Award page in the portal congratulated viewers on receiving the award even when they hadn't and that just wasn't right. So, we fixed it!