💡 NEW + IMPROVED
- We’ve added a new calculated field for “Continent,” so a member only has to input their country of residence — and Rhythm will auto-populate their continent. By automating parts of the data entry process, you can create a more seamless member experience and maintain the integrity of your data.
- When a user clicks “Log Out” in the Rhythm console, they should be able to do so. This button works as expected now.
Contacts + Organizations
- Contact role assignments will no longer be removed when the contact is removed from an organization.
- Changes to the header of the social lookup form component will now be reflected properly after saving.
- Inactive organization types are no longer visible in portal directories.
- The “Preview Results” button on the Duplicate Management page was acting up but is behaving now.
- When the “Find & Merge Duplicate Contacts” button is clicked, the correct page will now appear as expected.
- Contact records can now be merged successfully.
Finance + Billing
💡 NEW + IMPROVED
- Users can now add invoices to a payment using the Invoice Number, which is an easier, more seamless experience than using the Invoice ID.
- Individual payments no longer appear on the Organizational 360 screen.
- Invoices that are assigned to organizations should only be visible to contacts who have permission to pay on behalf of their organization. We’ve fixed an issue so that organizational invoices only display to the correct contacts.
Membership + Committees
💡 NEW + IMPROVED
- Membership deferral schedules can now be edited in the console. See the September Product Roundup for further details!
- We’ve added a new option to the application process setup page: Do not send an activation email until the membership is paid. Depending on your process, you can choose to have new member communications sent out as soon as the registration is processed, or after an invoice has been paid.
- We’ve tweaked the reinstatement process so that an expired member can still join as a new member if desired.
- When a new committee is created, it will now save successfully and open properly when the record is clicked.
- Committee terms can be edited and saved as expected.
- Memberships are annual, which is why new members are now granted 12 months of membership benefits instead of 13.
- Chapter rosters now load all contacts properly.
- Query criteria can now be edited and applied successfully without reverting to the original configuration.
- System language was improved to better communicate the data that appears in the “Grace Period” KPI result.
- Members can create their profiles as expected in the portal.
Meetings + Shows
- Event registration packages now appear properly in the UI.
- Exhibitor registration packages now display properly.
- Character limits for Exhibitor fields are now enforced in both the console and the portal.
- The “Continue” button that displays after an abstract submission properly directs users to the Abstract Review Center.
- The abstract approval process was appearing in the portal, even if it had been “hidden” during system configuration in the console. This now works as expected.
- When selecting the “Bill Me” payment option, users are now able to see the correct reference number on the order/invoice.
- Exhibitor add-on products were appearing in the portal, even if they had been “hidden” during system configuration in the console. This now works as expected.
- Exhibitor Add-On confirmation emails now send as expected.
- When clicking on the results of a query search, the record opens properly.
- When a user resumes work on an Abstract draft, they are able to successfully submit their work and view the submission in the portal.
- Portal users can now select event registration packages when registering in the portal.
- When the security access level is set to “Public,” the affected page is now visible as expected.
- When a waitlist process is set to “Manual,” waitlist notification emails will no longer be sent automatically.
- The “Committee position” field was displayed in the “Committee type” field, and we knew that couldn’t be right. The issue is resolved now.
- The “Continue” button that displays after completing registration in the portal properly directs users to the View Registration page.
- Now, all abstracts properly display in search results as expected.
- Non-members are now able to register as Exhibitors.
- Event waitlists now behave as expected.
- Rhythm’s default donation suggestion box behaves properly during portal checkout.
- We’ve fixed an issue where course offerings were displaying duplicates in the console.
- If configured, Non-member and Member pricing differences are now enforced during the registrations and purchase process.
Awards + Nominations
- The console was displaying a server error after a nomination submission, but we’ve fixed that.
- A UI error was creating a confusing experience on the Categories setup page. That page is now updated, and you can assign categories as usual.
- Updated organization names weren’t displaying properly in query results. This is resolved now.