Thanks for reading! These are our release notes from June 1, 2021 through June 30, 2021.
- Easily preview emails in the console without creating a record in the system.
- Once a query is saved, you can now see what "type" of query it is.
- You can now query "Contact Creation Date" to see how many new accounts or records have been created within a given timeframe.
- All Auth0 user information populates correctly in Rhythm.
- Merged contact records are now reflected in Universal Search.
- The "Hit Enter to Add" button now adds a new organization in the Org drop down field, as intended.
- Event Registrations are merged properly when their contact records are merged.
- You can now search for email addresses in the Contacts Overview section of the CRM without error.
Finance + Billing
- There’s a new merge field called "Invoice Download Link" which you can insert into your billing notice to share an invoice.
- The billing engine no longer uses the local time of the user to select candidates from a certain date range. Now, the system uses a standard time to retain consistency among billing cycles.
Membership + Committees
- Membership expiration dates are displaying properly in queries.
- The "Participation" field is now available in Committee Member queries.
- Query results now pull the correct information from the "Organization" or "Parent Organization" fields when added to the query designer
Orders + Inventory
- The system now accepts billing addresses other than those found through Google Address lookup.
- Invoice Date and Order Date are displaying accurately again.
- When cancelling an order with bundled products, the order status is accurately reflected as cancelled.
- Images in public Online Stores are now loading as intended.
Meetings + Events
- Now, you'll only see certification courses on an event's Registration 360 screen if courses are enabled.
- When viewing a certification credit linked to an event registration, the event link now takes you to the Registration 360 screen.
- You can now see when an event registration has associated certification credits on the Registration 360 screen.
Sponsorships + Benefits
- There's now the ability to edit a Sponsorship application in the console.
- Sponsorships are now associated with the correct order line item
Portals + Microsites
- Membership Package is now visible in the portal's Membership Overview widget.
- When creating a microsite built from a portal's template, the microsite will inherit the menu, CSS styling and logo of the portal.