- We fixed the ability to upload a CSV file with an unlimited amount of rows when using the Bulk Updates feature.
- Rhythm users were receiving an “unable to save error” on multiple processes throughout the system – this is fixed. Save away!
Contacts + Organizations
We added deeper support for managing child/descendant organizations in the portal! If turned on – your parent organizations now have the ability to:
- Manage child organizations in the portal – including editing, creating, or deleting child organizations
- See membership status for contacts belonging to child organizations in the portal – and create, edit, or delete contact information for the contacts
- Submit certification applications on behalf of child organizations
- Pay invoices on behalf of child organizations
- Users were experiencing an issue when logging directly into the portal that prevented them from accessing the “Manage Organizations” page – even when they had the correct permissions. This is now working as expected.
Membership + Committees
- When a member submits a membership application in Rhythm, they receive a membership confirmation email. When they chose to join sections as part of their membership, the section names were not populating in the confirmation email. This is now fixed!
Meetings + Shows
We added the ability to hard filter any of your event schedule pages – meaning you can choose what types of sessions or functions you want to show on your event schedule. You can hard filter by Event Type, Function Type, Session Type, or Session Track.
- One of the best parts of Rhythm’s form engine is that you’re able to set conditional visibility – meaning if someone answers a form question a certain way, additional fields pop up for them to answer. Users could not use Session Track as conditional visibility in abstract forms due to an error, but we got it fixed.
We added the ability to hard filter on your Browse Course Offering pages – meaning you can choose what types of courses or programs you want to display on your offerings page. You can hard filter by Course, Course Type, or Course Program.
- Users were unable to submit Certification applications in the portal, but we fixed it.
- For more effective searching in the Schools Search Menu, we added the search criteria options of ‘Accreditation Status’ and ‘Status Reason’. Search away!
We added more options to the Organization 360 screen to give users a quicker ability to manage candidates – right from the organization candidates menu. Now you can:
- Add, edit, or delete candidates
- Filter candidate list by first or last name
- Open candidate list in a query for deeper filtering options
- We added ‘Job Title’ ‘Phone Number’ and ‘Email’ fields to the candidate tab on any organization records within the accreditation app for quick visibility.
- When creating a candidate in the console, we added the ability to select ‘Save & Add Another’ – so you can now add multiple candidates at once, without having to navigate back to the Team Candidates Overview page every time.
- We added the following filters to the Team Candidates overview search criteria: ‘Candidate Status’ and ‘Organization/Schools’.
- We changed the naming order to Last Name, First Name in the candidate tab on any organization record in the Accreditations app and on the Team Candidate overview page.
- The ‘Recently Viewed Candidates’ feature was not populating the recently viewed records as expected. That didn’t seem helpful, so we fixed it!
Awards + Nominations
- The “Back to All Awards” button in the portal wasn’t taking users back to the Browse All Awards page as expected – this is now fixed!
Fundraising + Gifts
- The ability to type in an organization name when donating on a public giving page is now working as expected.
- Member Price (Product) and Price (Product) fields were not displaying information in registration queries. They are now, query away!
- Clicking “Create Zoom Account” from the Zoom Integration page in Rhythm was redirecting users to an error message page. This wasn’t helpful, so we fixed it.
- Downloading batches to Quickbooks Online through Rhythm was giving a success message, but the batches weren’t showing up in Quickbooks Online as expected. Don’t worry – this is now working as expected.