- We fixed the ability to use Google Maps to complete an address in an address field.
Contacts + Organizations
- Custom error messages in forms were not appearing as configured when the home address was the source of the error. This is now working as expected!
- Users were unable to configure defaults for Organization 360 screens due to a grayed-out button and an access-denied error for all users. This is fixed.
- The Communications Preferences form component played a disappearing act this month…but don’t worry! We added it back to the form builder.
- Some address fields were allowing users to save incomplete addresses without giving an invalid address error. We found the problem and fixed it!
Finance + Billing
- We added the ability to designate which users within an organization should receive a statement in billing runs! Now, a user can define whether all contacts tied to an organization should receive the template or only certain contact roles.
- We added additional fields to drill deeper into the A/R Aging Report in the console! You can now filter the report by date range, a certain point in time, or the present day.
- With our new invoice snapshots, a point-in-time look into your historical data is accessible whenever you need it. Now, you can see a snapshot of all open invoices at the end of a given month.
- We added totals to the G/L reports in subledger entries – so it’s easier to see total amounts even when you click into the G/L report.
- Creating a statement billing run for organizations wasn’t generating any actions. We fixed this, go back to sending statements to your organizations!
Membership + Committees
- The date on a membership order placed through the portal was showing as being processed one day earlier in the console. Unless your members are Marty McFly, that didn’t make sense. We fixed it!
- Similar to the above, membership orders generated from a billing run displayed the run date as the prior day on the order in the console, and on the order 360 screen. No more Back to the Future, we fixed it!
- We fixed the Membership Type name merge field to return the proper value on membership billing run notices.
- When setting a membership type restriction on the Group Application Process, it wasn’t saving as expected. It is now.
- Group administrator instructions are now saving properly when added to a group membership process in the console.
- When reprocessing the flowdown in the maintenance tasks an error message was occurring. This is fixed.
Meetings + Shows
- A few months ago we released our Event Revenue Summary report to give you high-level access to how much revenue each of your events is bringing in, and from where. This month, we added counts to the report, so you can see the number of invoices that went into making up each total.
- There may be times when you want to limit the number of session tracks associated with a submitted session abstract. You can now set a maximum number of session tracks on any abstract submission process.
- Canceling a single registration within a group registration did not indicate which user was being canceled – we’ve added registrant names to the UI so you can choose which registration to cancel!
Orders + Inventory
- Attempting to purchase a merchandise product with two shared variants was creating an error – but we fixed it.
Awards + Nominations
- Award nominations were unable to be submitted through member portals due to an error – but we fixed it! Tell your members to keep submitting those award nominations.
- On the Awards Nomination form in the portal, the Review Form component was not populating fields as expected. The fields are populating now.
- The value set for the maximum # of applications per person should prevent contacts from submitting more than that number of applications, right? It wasn’t, so we fixed it.
Fundraising + Gifts
- Oops! When clicking on a payment under the financials tab of a Gift 360 screen, users were redirected to an error page stating that the payment did not exist. We’ve fixed this.
- We fixed an issue where previewing the career center expiration email was sending a preview of the confirmation email instead.
- We fixed an issue where the merge field on a career center job posting was not pulling the accurate job posted date.
- Now, all queries that query contacts can access addresses, phone numbers, communication preferences, and engagement data as output fields!
- Custom address fields are now searchable in the query output field search.