- After viewing an award-specific query – global queries weren’t able to be viewed. That was weird…but it’s working as expected now.
Contacts + Organizations
- We fixed an error where previously assigned contact roles were not showing up on a contact’s profile in the portal.
- We added the ‘work address’ field to be a criterion in the custom error rules for a form.
Finance + Billing
- The subledger entries raw data file was missing the column headers field. We know how important it is to have an accurate snapshot of your financial data – so we fixed it.
- Every cent counts…but for some reason, users were unable to edit any invoice that had cents in the total invoice amount. Go back to editing your invoices, it’s now working as expected!
- Financial statement billing runs were creating an infinite loading loop, not allowing the billing run to complete. If you know anyone still waiting for the billing run to load, let them know it’s fixed!
Meetings + Shows
When you press save, you expect your change to save, right? Well, editing a review bucket on an abstract wasn’t saving the change. We fixed it!
The review submissions form component wasn’t loading in the portal – this is now working as expected.
An error was occurring when attempting to submit an abstract review in the portal when multiple review criteria were configured in the Review Settings in the console, but we fixed it.
Awards + Nominations
- When processing a nomination through the console, users were unable to navigate past the first page – the next button wasn’t clickable. Don’t worry – we’ve fixed it.
- We fixed an issue where users were unable to process a donation or gift via credit card in the portal.