- Changing the default tenant for one user in Security + Settings was changing the default tenant for all users. That seemed off, so we made it right.
Contacts + Organizations
- We fixed an issue where the merge duplicates feature was displaying a blank box instead of potential duplicates. Go back to merging your duplicate records and keeping your data clean!
Finance + Billing
- We added the G/L Code name now at the top of the drill-down box when viewing within a Subledger Entry report! This allows users to know which G/L entries they are viewing, at a glance.
- Custom batch templates had a little bit of a freakout this month and users were unable to download them. Don’t worry – we got it fixed.
- We fixed an issue in the statements billing run functionality – the target contact was displaying as an ID number instead of their name. That wasn’t helpful to anyone, so it’s working as expected now!
Meetings + Shows
- Users with reviewer status were unable to access the Reviews Overview page in the portal. That wasn’t the intended outcome, so we fixed it and your reviewers can go back to accepting or denying abstracts!
- The abstract Decline Notification Email designer in the console was not populating the ‘From’ field as expected. This is fixed!
- Similar to the above, the abstract Presenter Decline Email designer in the console was also not populating the ‘From’ field as expected. We fixed this, too!
- The abstract Presenter Decline Email designer and the Decline Notification Email designer in the console were also not displaying the ‘body’ field. Looks like we had a little bit of trouble with Abstract emails this month, but we got them fixed!
- The Session Track drop-down on the Abstract Bucket Assignment Rules did not list the session tracks. It is now.
Orders + Inventory
- You can now manually adjust the amount of inventory for items in the console! To start using this, you can go to the Product Inventory 360 screen > Product Inventory Options > Adjust to make adjustments to inventory. Quick tip: to lessen the number of inventory, you must include a - prior to the adjustment amount!
Awards + Nominations
- Opening an award with nominations attached in the portal was presenting users with an error message. This was frustrating, so we fixed it!
- Console users were unable to save or create an accreditation record due to an error. This is fixed!