- Committees were unavailable as a service in the data dictionary – but they are now.
Finance + Billing
- Subledger entries are automatically created whenever you post a batch in Rhythm. Now you can view, filter, or download those records using queries!
- The field Business Unit was added to the A/R Aging Summary query and can be defined as a criterion to sort the results.
- Gain deeper visibility into your deferred revenue using our new revenue recognition queries.
- Reversing a payment was creating a confusing experience – now, when you reverse a payment, a credit will be generated with the equal and opposite amount of the source credit. (When you reverse a $100 payment a separate credit is generated for -$100).
Membership + Committees
- We added the ability to query on Chapters, Sections, and Add-Ons in memberships queries.
- We just rolled out our Group Membership feature, but we’re already adding new options to it! Now you have the ability to restrict which membership types and packages are eligible to be purchased on group applications.
- We added the ability for membership to flow down from parent organizations to child organizations and their respective contacts. Current customers can enable this on the Membership Type level.
- We added the option to allow membership expiration dates to be based on the date of payment instead of the date of the membership order.
- When clicking the link to preview results from a billing run review email, it was taking users to the incorrect page. Don’t stress, this has been fixed and you can review your billing run results as expected.
- We fixed an error that was preventing users from editing a membership from individual to flow-down.
- We fixed an issue that was preventing console users from editing built-in fields for Chapters using page layouts.
- When a membership was purchased in the console, the expiration date wasn’t populating correctly. This is now working as expected.
- There was a bit of confusion when multiple orders were created for a member in multiple billing runs. We got that straightened out so your members can easily renew and you aren’t tangled up in errors.
- Uh oh – membership directory records were not populating correctly, but they are now!
Meetings + Shows
- Make it easier for your attendees to find the sessions they care about most with our newest feature - the ability to filter on session types and tracks on the microsite’s event schedule!
- If you want to create sessions and functions but don’t want them to be included on your online schedule in the portal, there is now an option to hide from the schedule.
- For those miscellaneous events in the portal – we added the ability to add a description to let your attendees know a little more about the event.
- Clicking Home in the breadcrumb bar wasn’t taking users to the Home page as expected. That seemed like a pretty simple ask, so we made it right.
- The merge fields for Event Start and End dates were not populating correctly in the registration confirmation email. We want your attendees to show up on time and stay for the whole event, so we got that working again.
- We fixed an issue preventing speakers from being deleted after being removed from a session.
- Function tickets added to a registration manually were not appearing in query results. That’s frustrating, so we fixed it.
- We love the ability to clone events within Rhythm – but, an issue was preventing the cloned event from auto-populating the event ID. This is fixed, clone away!
- The Amount Paid (Function ticket) and Order Amount Paid (Function ticket) event query output fields are working as expected.
- There is now support to configure custom fields on sponsorships!
- We added Course (Offering), Course ID, and Course Type as output fields in the Certifications - Credits Query. Now you can have better visibility into who attended a course and how many credits they received as a result!
- We originally had default language on the exam registration page letting folks know the exam was on-demand. The problem? This wasn’t intuitive to everyone, so we removed it! There’s enough stress right before a big exam, we didn’t want to add any more.
- The certification confirmation email preview box wasn’t populating as expected. It had one job, right? We fixed this and you can now preview confirmation emails as expected.
- Notice emails were misformatting merge field dates. We took care of that!
Orders + Inventory
- We added the ability to query Contact and Organization fields on Coupon Codes queries.
- Members often want to receive benefits right away. Rhythm’s universal shopping cart offers another way to do just that. When someone purchases both a membership and an event registration (for the same person), they will receive the member rate for the event.
- When creating an order in the console, you now have the option to assign individual items to different contacts and organizations. You can also change the description of the item.
- The Merchandise Category field in queries had a bit of a vanishing act this month, but we added it back!
- Merchandise items without a category set were not showing up in the portal – but they are now.
Awards + Nominations
- We fixed an issue that prevented users from editing an award coupon.
- Similar to the issue above, configured coupons in the Awards app were not showing up under Manage Coupons. We don’t like vanishing acts, so we fixed it!
- Coupon names on the Manage Coupons screen were not hyperlinking to the Coupon 360 screen as expected. We’ve fixed this!
- Award applications in the portal were not submitting as expected – this isn’t helpful to anyone, so we fixed it.
- Many of our customers have a large number of funds and don’t want to include all of them as an option on the donation page in the portal. You now have the option to hide a fund from the portal - with the ability to process donations towards that fund in the console.
- The flexibility of coupon codes within Rhythm is one of our favorite features. Some of our customers wanted to extend that functionality to fundraising products. Now, you can!
- We got caught up in the excitement of announcing our new Fundraising app and missed a bug that prevented users from processing pledges in the console. We took a deep breath and fixed it.
- We added Contact Roles as an output field across the majority of queries in the system.
- Query download file names were creating a confusing experience – so we shortened the file name that is generated.