- Some console users were receiving an Access Denied prompt for a short moment when transitioning between apps in Rhythm. Don’t worry, we fixed it.
- When two or more browser tabs were open and a user clicked on an app badge to navigate to a different app, the system was redirecting to the first tab open, not the current tab. That was weird, but it’s not happening anymore.
- The Change My Password button for console users did nothing when clicked, but it’s working as expected now.
Contacts + Organizations
- We heard it was difficult to tell what communication preferences your members had opted into or out of within Rhythm. No worries, we added fields on the Contact 360 screen that shows you what types of communication your contacts have selected!
The CRM query field ‘Last Portal Login’ had one job – to show when your members have most recently logged into the portal. It wasn’t displaying as expected, but it is now.
Oops – the ‘Salutation’ field on a contact’s record was incorrectly titled. It really should say ‘Prefix’ as it’s the place to enter a title before your name. Dr. Rhythm went ahead and fixed that!
Finance + Billing
- Refunding a store credit was decreasing the available credit balance amount – which is counterintuitive. We fixed it!
- Logos were not displaying on invoice templates even when using the proper merge field. They are now.
- The query criteria of ‘Type (Product)’ is now displaying all of the available product types when setting criteria – as expected. Query away!
- When clicking the Order 360 screen from an invoice, users were being directed to the wrong page – we believe a button should take you to where you expect to go, so we fixed it.
- Some people have really long addresses, and their invoices should properly reflect that. We fixed invoice templates so that address line three appears on the invoice as expected.
- On a completed payment page in the portal, the Due field was creating a confusing experience. We changed that field to read Amount Paid.
Membership + Committees
- We added a new field, Linked Application ID, to the Edit a Membership form under the Other Info section. If you need to disassociate a membership application from a membership, come to this screen and clear the Linked Application ID field. By removing the relationship, you will be able to then delete the application should you need to.
- The column sorting options within the billing search results were not sorting the results…that didn’t seem right, so we fixed it.
- You can no longer delete a membership application that is tied to a membership – as it was causing some problems.
- An anniversary membership package means 1 year, right? We thought so, too, but when a lapsed member joined or was reinstated with an anniversary expiration membership package, the system was accidentally only advancing the expiration date 11 months. We added back the extra month.
- Similar to the one above, anniversary dates that were set to the first of a month calculated an expiration date at the end of the previous month instead, but we fixed it.
- When performing a billing run, the invoice created had a date one day before the date it was actually created. We love Back to the Future – but the invoice should stay in the present.
- The add-on query output field Amount Paid wasn’t showing the correct amounts, but it is now.
- When activating a membership through the console, the confirmation box message was confusing, so we rewrote it.
- Recurring billing runs were generating outside of the time that they were set to run, but this is now working as expected.
- Chapter Page layouts were not appearing in the UI after saving, but we fixed it.
- Portal users attempting to view a chapter roster were getting an infinite loading screen. This is now fixed and chapter rosters are viewable.
Meetings + Shows
- Some parts of an event schedule don’t require registration – like a lunch break or networking hour. We added the ability to add miscellaneous events to your event schedule, so your attendees can plan for every part of your conference.
- A while ago, we added color-coded session tracks, so that members can quickly scan sessions to see which track they belong to. Now, they can hover over the color-coded dots to see more session track information.
- If a coupon code has a usage limit, we want to make sure it’s only used that amount of times, right? We improved the coupon code process to ensure that if it is used on a registration, it’s automatically added to the order. This ensures that the coupon is only used the number of times you allow.
- Speakers are now able to manage, upload, and view session documents in the portal!
- To make your events even more seamless – you’re now able to add session codes to sessions that are visible and searchable in the event schedule in the portal.
- Contact 360 screens in the Meetings app weren’t as intuitive as they should be – we tweaked a few things so you can now click on the event tied to their abstract or the presenter name to be brought to the corresponding pages.
- When querying on the number of tickets for a function, the results were incorrect. We know the importance of having an accurate headcount for functions, so we fixed this.
- When using a percentage-off coupon, the correct amount was not calculated. The problem? They were rounding down to the nearest dollar instead of calculating the exact amount off. We know every penny counts, so we fixed it.
- Oops – when cloning an event in Rhythm, the option to make it visible in the portal was defaulted to Yes, which prematurely showed the event in the portal before configuration was done. We fixed this – now you have time to make your events perfect before they are public!
- We just announced that users are now able to query on session and function tickets…and then the fields disappeared. We don’t love vanishing acts, so we added them back.
- The registration chart in the events app was not showing the correct number of registrations for events. We fixed it because that wasn’t very helpful.
- When attempting to click into the Presenter Center from the portal, users were stuck in an infinite loading screen. We hope no one is still stuck in the continuous loop of loading – let them know this was a bug and they can now break free!
- The Edit Abstract button in the portal now directs users to edit their abstract, as expected.
- When adding an exhibitor contact in the portal, the contact ID was displayed instead of the contact name. A long string of numbers and letters really wasn’t helpful to anyone, so we updated it to show the exhibitor's contact name.
- Sessions created without an assigned date or time were showing up in the portal as the date and time that the session was created, not when it was actually taking place. This created a confusing experience for members, so we fixed it so they can accurately plan out their sessions!
- Similar to the above, if a session did have an assigned date or time, it wasn’t respecting the timezone in which the session was being held and was showing in the viewer’s current timezone, instead. A lot goes into planning events and sessions, so we want to make sure they accurately reflect what you plan.
- An access denied box was showing up when attempting to access the exams setup menu. This has been fixed – carry on.
Orders + Inventory
- When choosing to send an invoice to additional recipients, the first recipient’s email address wasn’t formatting correctly – causing the email to be undeliverable. This isn’t helpful if you want additional people to receive the invoice, so we fixed it.
- If a refund is issued, the item subtotal and tax amount should be updated based on the amount refunded on the invoice – it is now.
Awards + Nominations
- We fixed an issue that prevented users from entering a nominee when submitting an award nomination. Now you can get back to nominating constituents.
- Users were getting stuck on award applications in the portal and were unable to proceed through the payment page. We fixed it, so expect award applications to come flooding in!
Portals + Microsites
- We have a lot of portal features that are able to be installed – but it was getting overwhelming to scroll through them all and find something specific. So, we added a search field so you can quickly find what you’re looking for!
- When setting a microsite to inactive, the URL was still active and users were able to access the microsite. This is now fixed.
- The preview button on a portal page should allow you to preview the page. The problem? It was opening a blank screen instead, so we fixed it.
- Scheduled query results were downloading in the incorrect file format – making them impossible to open. This wasn’t very helpful, so they are now downloading as expected.
- Attempting to open a submission query result was directing users to a blank screen. This is now fixed.
- When you schedule a query to be sent at a specific time – it should be sent at that time, right? We thought so, too, so we fixed an issue where they were being sent outside of the configured time.
- Some query criteria (specifically the ‘is in list’ field) weren’t saving properly when users edited the criteria, so we fixed it!