- When using the feature in the console to log in as a member in the portal, it wasn’t taking you to the main portal page as expected. This is now working properly!
Contacts + Organizations
- The organization billing address drop-down was not listing any of the saved address types for the selected organization when creating an order. This is now fixed.
Finance + Billing
💡 NEW + IMPROVED
- Now you’re able to include a special token in your invoice templates if you want to suppress the publicly payable invoice link.
- When entering multiple criteria for a financial transaction search, the search was returning errors unless a date was specified. This is now working as expected.
- The financial transaction search was fixed to allow users to search based on only one criterion.
Membership + Committees
- With membership packages with an automatic chapter assignment, users were being presented with the choice to choose a chapter – instead of being automatically assigned the one configured. This is fixed.
Meetings + Shows
💡 NEW + IMPROVED
- You can now open a query of registrants and download it straight from the session 360 page.
- Abstracts saved as drafts were appearing on the incorrect contact’s 360 screen – this has been fixed.
- When attempting to use split payments in event registration, users were unable to split the fees between two credit cards. This is now working as expected.
Orders + Inventory
- When viewing order merge fields, a UI error was causing electronic payment information to be too long to display in the dropdown menu. This is now displaying as expected.
Awards + Nominations
- There was an issue where users were unable to submit an award application in the portal. This is now fixed.
- After submitting an award application, an error message was appearing when attempting to view the submission in the portal. We fixed this issue.
- The ‘View My Awards’ page in the portal was not populating as expected – it is now displaying properly.
- The awards nomination configuration process is now only showing awards nomination forms – as expected.
- When clicking on a KPI in the overview pages in accreditations, the user was not being directed to the pre-built query. This is now working as expected!