Administrators/superusers in your Rhythm account can change a user's permissions, granting user access to the appropriate platform areas.
Please note: Standard roles and permissions are included in every Rhythm subscription. If you would like to assign roles and policies to your console users, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this functionality.
- Using the app menu, select Security + Settings.
- In the left toolbar, select Security and then select Users from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon next to a user's name to edit their permissions.
- Select which apps a user should be able to access using the checkboxes.
- In the Security Roles dropdown menu, select one of the following to provide global system access:
- Administrators/Superusers: Can perform any action in the system
- Power Users: Can access all apps and perform user/power-user tasks (i.e. billing), but not setup access
- Day-to-Day Users: Can access all enabled apps and perform user tasks, but cannot access power user/billing/setup tasks
- Read-Only Users: Can access enabled apps and view all records, but cannot create/edit records
- In the Managed Policies dropdown menu, you can give app-specific access using pre-built policies.
Please note: If you wish to create custom roles or policies, you must Advanced Roles + Permissions in your subscription.