Build engaging email marketing campaigns with the Rhythm + Higher Logic Thrive Marketing (formerly known as Informz) integration.
IMPORTANT: Ensure the Higher Logic Thrive Marketing (Informz) account you will be using has encryption enabled. The integration will not work without end-to-end encryption. To do this, contact your Higher Logic representative.
Note: Rhythm's query engine powers this integration. To learn more about query management, check out these knowledge base articles.
Configuring the Integration
- Log into Rhythm and navigate to Security & Settings > Integration > Higher Logic (under the Marketing Automation section).
- Input a connection name, this can be anything of your choosing. The following information will be present within your Higher Logic console – Brand Name, Brand ID, Encryption Key, and username. Ensure that you save changes.
In Higher Logic Thrive Marketing (Informz)
- Click the Settings drop-down on the left side pane.
- See the screenshot below to get the brand name, identity, and encryption key.
Helpful hint: The username is the same as when you log into the Higher Logic platform.
IMPORTANT: The following IP address needs to be white-listed for the integration to work properly.
Using the Integration
- Now that we have our Higher Logic Thrive Marketing account set up, we can begin to integrate our saved queries.
- If you would like to integrate an existing query, ensure the query has the email field present in the results. Otherwise, you can start by creating a new query.
Helpful hint: You cannot integrate private queries. Ensure the query you are using or creating is public.
- If you're using an existing query, click the dropdown menu to the right of the query and select Integrate.
- When the query integrations pop-up is displayed, you can give your list a name of your choice or keep the default. If this list is a suppression list, check the box. Finally, check the box for your Higher Logic account and click Save Changes.
- Start by selecting New Query in the top-right corner. Once completed run your query to ensure the results are correct. Name the query and click Save Changes.
- Once the query is saved, it should show on your list of saved queries. You can follow the steps above under “Existing Query” to begin the email integration. You can also click on the query name from the saved query menu, select options, and click Integrate to complete the email integration.
View Email Integrations
- Select Queries from the left side menu pane.
- Select Integrated Queries from the query menu.
- Once loaded, you will see all of your integrated email queries that are being synced.
- Clicking on the name will open the query in the query designer. You can modify this query and update the fields if you choose. Remember to save any changes once completed.
- If you click the green pencil to the far right of the query name, you will be presented with a pop-up allowing you to change the name. You can also update the query to be a suppression list or uncheck the account to stop this list from being synced. Ensure you save changes.
- Lastly, the red trash can will delete this email integration and stop it from being synced to Higher Logic Thrive Marketing (Informz).