Can't figure out the problem on your own? No worries, our team is here to help.
A support ticket's journey
- First, we'll see if there are any knowledge base articles that can help you with your problem.
- If it's a feature request, we'll encourage you to submit the idea to Rhythm Feedback, our in-app feedback tool.
- If there is a problem in the platform or with your configuration, we will classify the ticket based on its urgency and the impact it has on your organization.
- From there, our team will investigate the issue to determine the potential root cause.
- If it's a configuration issue, a product specialist will explain what we found and provide instructions or information on what to do should the issue occur again.
- If it's a platform defect, the ticket will be assigned to our Product + Engineering teams.
Note: Our team prioritizes tickets by considering urgency, impact, and level of effort.
- Once the defect has been fixed, our team will test the functionality to ensure that it performs optimally.
- Then, a product specialist will communicate the good news to you and update any knowledge base articles accordingly.
- You can see the documentation for the enhancements and fixes in a given month in our monthly release notes.